BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 24, 2010

Here We GO!!!


First two days were difficult for me. From our first bus ride to our hotel, to the trip to town for a little shopping, my eyes saw too much. Too many people, too many children, too many without shoes, too many without clothing, too many digging through the trash only to share a banana between three young boys, too many babies, too many in need, too many tears I cried those first two days, too many thoughts that haunted me.









Then Sunday morning rolled around and everything changed. As we pulled up to our literally “underground church” I saw too many children with the biggest smiles, too many hands to hold, too many high fives to give out and as we descended down the stairs to church we were greeted with too many hugs, too many smiles, too many hands to shake, too many voices worshipping, too many feet dancing, too many hands raised to the heavens, too many songs sung to the King, too many hearts on fire, too much faith to contain in one room. That was the beginning of the most beautiful week of my life.
The week where the Lord began to reveal to me TOO MUCH FAITH!




0 comments: