BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 24, 2010

Welcome!


Hi,
Its Cristin
I had the privilege last week of sharing with the women of First Baptist my trip to Uganda. Coming home from Africa has been a process...unable to explain my thoughts to others, having too many moments flooding my mind, ideas, visions for the future, convictions and challenges plaguing my heart. I asked the Lord to help me relay my story in a clear applicable way! A chance to share my story but more importantly challenge myself and others to change the way we view Faith!
FAITH....my story of Africa. I thought I knew what it was, I thought I knew what it looked like lived out.... I was wrong!
I welcome you to read my story...my story of TOO MUCH FAITH!

*** There are several pages so when you get to the end click "older posts" to continue reading
*** my story ends on "headin home" the next posts are from John while we were in Africa...you are welcome to read those as well!

0 comments: